Ok here are my 3 concepts for my campaign on animal abandonment. Please excuse the dodgy sketches, I wanted to try out drawing on photoshop rather than on paper. So hopefully you can all see what is going on!
Concept 1:
My first concept is pretty simple; just show animals which have been abandoned. This would include images like: A dog being left by the side of the road (like the one I drew), a box of kittens in an alleyway, a dog tied to a tree etc.
So the message of this concept is simple, and would hit the viewer emotionally and would be very depressing. What I like about this concept is it is obvious what it is about immediately, so the viewer would know what was going on just by glancing at it, which I think is an important aspect in an advertisement.
Slogans: 'Pet should be for life',
Concept 2:
My second concept is having people in the place of animals. So people tied to trees, or children left alone somewhere. This could possibly include people dressed as animals, but I am not sure if it would look too cheesy. The problem with this concept is I would have to make it extremely obvious what the campaign is about, because it might be a bit confusing.
Slogans: Slogans for this concept would go along the lines of 'How would you feel?', 'You wouldn't abandon your child', and 'Treat your pet as you would your child'
Concept 3:
I got a bit lazy with the drawing of this one because I was running out of time, so I used photos to make it a bit quicker. This concept is similar to the first one, but this one will include an abandoned animal dreaming/thinking of its former life in a nice home.
Slogans: 'Don't leave your pet behind'
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment