I had multiple problems with my other concept, so I have decided to change back to my first one, which is just using animals rather than people. It is easier to portray the message, and I think being blunt and straight to the point makes it a better advertising campaign.
So I have redone my medium drafts to fit the first concept, they are quite similar, just with pets. The pamphlet works much better though, as before it was just confusing.
So the first is just a poster, and will have the RSPCA logo and information on pet abandonment, but nothing too fancy. The image will be a dog left alone in the woods. The images I have used are stock images, but I intend to go to that location (the cork plantation) to shoot it, and I will be using a similar dog (a whippet) but just a lot older and shabbier looking.
My second medium is a moving web banner, so the plan is for the dog to get further away with each slide, as if the car was driving away. The writing will also change with each slide.
I have changed the layout of this a little, by putting the RSCPA logo in the clear sky area, and having other writing down the bottom, to look like the stickers on mirrors that say 'Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear'. I thought it worked better as a layout, and having the info like a sticker would work nicely.
My final medium is a pamphlet. This is just a rough draft of how it will look. I will probably use my poster image as the front, and will just have a title etc.
On the inside will be information and other pictures, including ones of happy pets, like walking the dog, just to show how you should look after your pet, so it's not all dreary and gloomy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment